#10 - Dreamy Paradise Point
"Paradise Point" will carry you off to the land of "Far, Far Away"... a place where you'll experience an unforgettable melodic symphony of crickets, peepers and frogs, dancing fireflies, shimmering moonscapes beneath silvery stars as cool summer breezes sweep your concerns away replacing them with a light blanket of tranquility and PEACE!!! Enjoy the perennials and other garden delights. "Paradise Point" is an incredibly magical, yet romantic spot directly on Brant Lake, but this one is unlike any other! It truly has so much to offer including views, upon views, upon views! On the longest edge of the point, there's an "observatory" bench to rest upon, watch butterflies swoop, wave at boaters as they pass by and count the number of fish you see jump above the lake's surface! It's a delightful spot for picnicking, reading, sketching, strumming the guitar or just plain ole' relaxing!
- Weekly Rent: $2195
$1595 Off-Season Rate!$850 Reservation/Security Deposit Per Week
Professional Cleaning Fee
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bath(s)
- Direct Lakefront on Western Shore of Brant Lake with Dock
- Sandy Beach
- Maximum Occupancy is 7, including Children
- No Pets Allowed
- Nestled away on a private point with 290+ feet of direct lake frontage
- additional sleeping for 2 person tent allowing for a maximum 9 guests TOTAL (please indicate in reservation)
- Fully screened enclosed porch and Flagstone patio in the front of the cottage. A second patio behind the cottage with perennial bed and quaint seating. Also- observatory bench in the shade of the pines directly on the point! Moonscapes, fireflies and views, views, views...
- Great room with comfortable seating, Adirondack fireplace and flat-screened TV! Long dining table situated next to front windows for gorgeous lakeside views!
- Appliances: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Mixer, Iron/Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Entertainment: Basic Cable, Board Games, DVD Player, TV, VCR
- Grills: Gas
- Interior Amenities: Comfortable chairs, Couch, Efficient Galley Kitchen, Twin sized blow-up bed, Window Air Conditioner, Wood Fireplace
- Outside Amenities: Campfire Area, Floating Deck/Raft, Outdoor Seating, Outdoor Table
- Rooms: Breakfast Bar, Great Room, Master Suite/Private Bath, Screened Porch
- Watercrafts: Rowboat
- WIFI Internet Access
40 Horicon Birches Road, Brant Lake, NY 12815