#27 - Extraordinary Adirondack Great Camp
Delightfully unique direct Loon Lake front home situated on the Eastern shoreline!! Fabulous views! This incredible home is packed from top to bottom and side to side with Adirondack charm and ambiance! Enjoy summer breezes, warm sunshine and all of the excitement of the season from the indoors or the out! Pleasant surroundings, views and amenities for all ages and interests! Featuring a private Master Suite with fire place and an oversized jacuzzi tub!! Imagine waking up, looking out through the patio doors beyond the deck, at the lake as it beckons you to come out and play... or perhaps, you'd rather wait for the moon to rise again so you can dance beneath the stars! Lots of living space with various nooks and crannies on multi-levels. Two loft bedrooms featuring one over the dining area and a separate teenager's domain located overhead in the hall way. Two bedrooms on opposite sides of dining area on the main floor of the house. Whatever you decide, you will be amazed by what all this home has to offer. Swing for little ones on the premises and a sandy "beach" in a stone laid sand crib retaining wall. A true treasure waiting for YOU to come discover it!
- Weekly Rent: $3095$1000 Reservation/Security Deposit Per Week
Professional Cleaning Fee
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bath(s)
- Direct Lakefront on Eastern Shore of Loon Lake with Dock
- Sand Crib
- Maximum Occupancy is 12, including Children
- Pets Allowed$100 pet fee per dog -up to 2 dogs. Some restrictions apply.
- Huge dining table for everyone to sit comfortably in a classic picnic style setting.
- Sunken living room with massive stone fire place as the central focus between two sets of patio doors leading to the wrap-around deck facing the water and sunsets.
- Appliances: Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Iron/Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Entertainment: Basic Cable, Board Games, DVD Player, TV
- Grills: Gas
- Interior Amenities: Couch, Wood Fireplace
- Outside Amenities: Campfire Area, Floating Deck/Raft, Outdoor Seating, Outdoor Table
- Rooms: Deck facing Lake, Efficient Galley Kitchen, Great Room
- Watercrafts: Canoe
- WIFI Internet Access
59 Clarkson Road, Chestertown, NY 12817