#33 - Remember When?
Vintage summer cottage located on the Eastern side of Schroon Lake! Remember the "good ole' days" when life was simple and families took the time to spend with one another playing volley ball, frisbee and croquette? Well, this is one of those perfect opportunities to still do so... This cottage has allowed us to reclaim those very special times! We, too, can use them as memory markers within our hearts and minds instead of chasing fast paced things to fill our time keeping us away from one another! How about rising early in the morning to take your spouse or children fishing, get on a run, set the hook and bring back lunch for those lying beneath the sun? What about playing a board game like Scrabble or Monopoly? Piece together a puzzle instead of following someone on Facebook, looking up sites or texting each other? Do YOU remember when we used to interact??? We actually talked face to face and enjoyed being with one another! Remember as a child how we listened to the "grown-ups" as they reminisced around the campfire and even dared to sing silly songs for entertainment? Come on, what are you waiting for?!! Here's YOUR chance to make a memory, listen to laughter and share with one another. I believe You will be so glad you did... and so will THEY!
- Weekly Rent: $1295$500 Reservation/Security Deposit Per Week
Professional Cleaning Fee
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath(s)
- Direct Lakefront on Eastern Shore of Schroon Lake with Dock
- Sandy Beach
- Level terrain with large sandy beach with HUGE dock. PARK your boats with ease! Adirondack chairs are waiting on the shoreline for your enjoyment!
- Maximum Occupancy is 6, including Children
- Pets Allowed$100 fee for 1 dog (some restrictions may apply)
- Nightly Rent: $249
- Enjoy a fall rate of $895/week! $289/Night for Holidays (some restrictions may apply)
- Appliances: Blender, Coffee Maker, Electric Mixer, Iron/Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster Oven
- Entertainment: Basic Cable, Board Games, TV
- Grills: Gas
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling Fan(s), Couch, Wood Fireplace
- Outside Amenities: Campfire Area, Outdoor Seating, Outdoor Table
- Rooms: Living Room, Screened Porch Facing Lake
- Watercrafts: Canoe, 3 Kayak(s), Rowboat
- *Canoe is shared with #33
- **3 Kayaks are shared with #33
- Screened porch is a bonus -spend your nights watching sunsets or enjoy a shady retreat mid-day!
- WIFI Internet Access
215 East Shore Drive, Adirondack, NY 12808